Out of stock
You can expect more hook-ups on your next outing when you have the Helix 7 DI Fishfinder from Humminbirdinstalled on your boat. This fishfinder features down imaging, for a fish-eye view of the world directly below your boat. SwitchFire technology allows you to choose between clear or max mode to filter out noise or show more detail using an advanced algorithm that filters out interference. DualBeam Plus lets you choose a wide coverage area, or a narrower sonar cone for more detail. This system has an RMS power output of 500W, and a peak to peak output of 4000W, providing an accurate representation of the bottom down to 350' (DI) & 600' (2D), which is displayed on the 7" diagonal color screen. The transom-mounted transducer features multiple coverage angles of 16, 28, 45 & 75å¡ @ -10db, so that you can adjust the coverage to suit depth and angling conditions for the best returns.
- Display provides bright, clear color images for easy viewing in harsh sunlight
- 7" diagonal LED-backlit display
- Shows temperature in Fahrenheit and Celsius
- Sonar recording
- Split screen
- Split screen bottom lock
- Large digits view
- Wide/narrow cone split screen
- Custom view selections
- Custom digital readout
- Temperature alarm
- Freeze frame
- Selective fish ID+
- X-Press menu system
- Gimbal or optional in-dash mount
- Down Imaging/DualBeam PLUS creates high resolution images directly below
- SwitchFire Sonar allows you to choose between clear or max mode to filter out noise or show more detail
- Clear mode uses algorithms to reject interference
- Max mode turns the sensitivity up to display all signal returns for more detail
- Humminbird Helix 7 DI Fishfinder
- Display Unit
- Transducer and Cable
- Gimbal Mount
FREE SHIPPING within the Contiguous 48 USA. Orders ship within 1 - 3 business days. Depending on your location in the United States, your order will arrive approximately within 7 business days after the order is shipped.
We offer EXPEDITED SHIPPING for an additional cost based on request. Please contact us at email@example.com with your order info and request, we will handle it from there.
Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii is an additional $10.00 per order. Currently, we do not ship outside of the USA.
To understand our guidelines for returns, please take a look at our policy here: Returns Policy.