Out of stock
Take a fishfinder wherever your travels take you with the Helix 5 Portable Sonar from Humminbird. This self-contained unit comes in an easy-to-carry soft case and features everything you need to mark structure and fish including a display, transducer, battery, and charger. The carry case features a roll-up front, allowing you to view the 5" LED-backlit display without removing it from the bag.
Two sonar beams combine with DualBeam PLUS sonar, which provides great detail and a wide coverage area. SwitchFire technology allows you to adjust the sensitivity of the display, so you can fine tune the returns to show greater detail or only show the strongest signals to help find more fish, or reject inference. 4000W of peak to peak power lets the fishfinder read bottom contours in water as deep as 1500'.
- Display provides bright, clear color images for easy viewing in harsh sunlight
- 5" diagonal LED-backlit display
- Shows temperature in Fahrenheit and Celsius
- Screen snap shot
- Sonar recording
- Split screen
- Split screen bottom lock
- 3D chart view
- Large digits view
- Wide/narrow cone split screen
- Custom view selections
- Custom digital readout
- Temperature alarm
- Freeze frame
- Selective fish ID+
- X-Press menu system
- DualBeam PLUS combines two beams for great detail and a wide coverage area
- SwitchFire Sonar allows you to choose between clear or max mode to filter out noise or show more detail
- Clear mode uses algorithms to reject interference
- Max mode turns the sensitivity up to display all signal returns for more detail
- Humminbird Helix 5 Portable Sonar
- XNT 9 20 T Transducer
- MHX XNPT Mounting Hardware
- Carrying Case and Bracket
- Battery and Charger
FREE SHIPPING within the Contiguous 48 USA. Orders ship within 1 - 3 business days. Depending on your location in the United States, your order will arrive approximately within 7 business days after the order is shipped.
We offer EXPEDITED SHIPPING for an additional cost based on request. Please contact us at email@example.com with your order info and request, we will handle it from there.
Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii is an additional $10.00 per order. Currently, we do not ship outside of the USA.
To understand our guidelines for returns, please take a look at our policy here: Returns Policy.