Humminbird Helix 5 Sonar GPS
Out of stock
Catch more fish on your next salt or freshwater outing thanks to the sonar capabilities of Humminbird's Helix 5 Sonar GPS. This fishfinder utilizes DualBeam PLUS, that is filtered with SwitchFire technology. The latter allows you to adjust the sensitivity to fine tune the returns that show on the 5" LED-backlit display. This system has a RMS power output of 500W, and a peak to peak output of 4000W, which allows the unit to provide an accurate representation of the bottom down to 1500'. The transom-mounted transducer features multiple coverage angles of 20, 60å¡ @ -10db, so that you can adjust the coverage to suit depth and angling conditions for the best returns.
With an internal GPS antenna, you will always know where you are and how fast you are going. Mark waypoints for structures or areas where you've had angling success and return to them at a later date. Built-in UniMap cartography covers the contiguous US coastline, inland lakes and rivers at 30 meters per pixel resolution. Load optional cartography using the micro SD card slot for access to higher resolution maps of waterways across North America.
- Display provides bright, clear color images for easy viewing in harsh sunlight
- 5" diagonal LED-backlit display
- Shows temperature in Fahrenheit and Celsius
- Screen snap shot
- Sonar recording
- Split screen
- Split screen bottom lock
- 3D chart view
- Large digits view
- Wide/narrow cone split screen
- Custom view selections
- Custom digital readout
- Temperature alarm
- Freeze frame
- Selective fish ID+
- X-Press menu system
- Can be configured to show sounder readings, charts, or both
- Gimbal or optional in-dash mount
- DualBeam PLUS uses wide and narrow sonar cones to provide great detail and wide coverage
- SwitchFire Sonar allows you to choose between clear or max mode to filter out noise or show more detail
- Clear mode uses algorithms to reject interference
- Max mode turns the sensitivity up to display all signal returns for more detail
- GPS antenna built into the head unit
- Saves up to 2750 waypoints
- Saves up to 45 routes
- Saves up to 50/20000 tracks/points
- UniMap cartography covers the contiguous US coastline, inland lakes and rivers
- Optional cartography available
- Humminbird Helix 5 Sonar GPS Fishfinder
- Display Unit
- Transducer and Cable
- Power Cable
- Gimbal Mount
FREE SHIPPING within the Contiguous 48 USA. Orders ship within 1 - 3 business days. Depending on your location in the United States, your order will arrive approximately within 7 business days after the order is shipped.
We offer EXPEDITED SHIPPING for an additional cost based on request. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order info and request, we will handle it from there.
Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii is an additional $10.00 per order. Currently, we do not ship outside of the USA.
To understand our guidelines for returns, please take a look at our policy here: Returns Policy.