Humminbird Helix 5 Sonar
Out of stock
Catch more fish on your next salt or freshwater outing thanks to the sonar capabilities of Humminbird's Helix 5 Sonar. This fishfinder utilizes DualBeam PLUS, that is filtered with SwitchFire technology. The latter allows you to adjust the sensitivity to fine tune the returns that show on the 5" LED-backlit display. This system has a RMS power output of 500W, and a peak to peak output of 4000W, which allows the unit to provide an accurate representation of the bottom down to 1500'. The transom-mounted transducer features multiple coverage angles of 20, 60å¡ @ -10db, so that you can adjust the coverage to suit depth and angling conditions for the best returns.
- Display provides bright, clear color images for easy viewing in harsh sunlight
- 5" diagonal LED-backlit display
- Shows temperature in Fahrenheit and Celsius
- Screen snap shot
- Sonar recording
- Split screen
- Split screen bottom lock
- 3D chart view
- Large digits view
- Wide/narrow cone split screen
- Custom view selections
- Custom digital readout
- Temperature alarm
- Freeze frame
- Selective fish ID+
- X-Press menu system
- Gimbal or optional in-dash mount
- DualBeam PLUS uses wide and narrow sonar cones to provide great detail and wide coverage
- SwitchFire Sonar allows you to choose between clear or max mode to filter out noise or show more detail
- Clear mode uses algorithms to reject interference
- Max mode turns the sensitivity up to display all signal returns for more detail
- Humminbird Helix 5 Sonar Fishfinder
- Display Unit
- Transducer and Cable
- Power Cable
- Gimbal Mount
FREE SHIPPING within the Contiguous 48 USA. Orders ship within 1 - 3 business days. Depending on your location in the United States, your order will arrive approximately within 7 business days after the order is shipped.
We offer EXPEDITED SHIPPING for an additional cost based on request. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order info and request, we will handle it from there.
Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii is an additional $10.00 per order. Currently, we do not ship outside of the USA.
To understand our guidelines for returns, please take a look at our policy here: Returns Policy.