Out of stock
For all your fishing adventures, let the CHIRP technology in the Helix 12 CHIRP GPS Fishfinder from Humminbird provide you with higher definition images than a single frequency sonar can produce. Unlike conventional units, the transducer in this fishfinder sends out multiple frequencies at once, forming a higher resolution image with better target separation. You can even add 360å¡ imaging with optional equipment. The 12.1" LED-backlit display also has a built-in GPS receiver to accurately display your position on the water, as well as mark productive fishing spots.
SwitchFire technology allows you to choose clear or max mode to filter out noise or show more detail using an advanced algorithm that filters out interference. DualBeam Plus lets you choose either a wide coverage area, or a narrower sonar cone for more detail. This system has an RMS power output of 500W, and a peak to peak output of 4000W, which allows the unit to provide an accurate representation of the bottom down to 1500'.
The internal GPS utilizes ContourXD maps. With over 3,000 U.S. lake maps in the database, you will be able to find a lake close to any location you might want to wet a line. These maps feature depth contour lines, so you can find all the drops, bumps and channels that may be holding fish. Also included are U.S. lights and navigational markers, as well as major roads and interstates. You can also create your own maps for uncharted waters using the AutoChart Live feature; simply drive around and let the software create a map for you.
This unit also features a high level of connectivity. Monitor engine data using NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000 marine networks. An optional Bluetooth remote and dongle can give you control of the unit from almost anywhere on your boat. Dual card slots allow you to access existing data and store your own. Using the optional Ethernet adapter you can add up to five additional devices including IP cameras, and share data with other devices. Adding the i-Pilot Link will let you control select Minn Kota trolling motors. You can also add Automatic Identification System (AIS) technology that allows you to see, and be seen, by other vessels equipped with the same technology
- Display provides bright, clear color images for easy viewing in harsh sunlight
- 12.1" diagonal LED-backlit display
- Shows temperature in Fahrenheit and Celsius
- Sonar recording
- Split screen
- Split screen bottom lock
- 3D chart view
- Screen snap shot
- Sonar recording
- Large digits view
- Wide/narrow cone split screen
- Custom view selections
- Custom digital readout
- Temperature alarm
- Freeze frame
- Selective fish ID+
- X-Press menu system
- Can be configured to show sounder readings, charts, or both
- Gimbal or optional in-dash mount
- CHIRP signal sends out multiple frequencies at once to provide higher-quality returns than single tones
- Optional 360å¡ with purchase and installation of additional hardware
- DualBeam PLUS combines two cones of coverage for great detail and a wide coverage area
- SwitchFire Sonar allows you to choose either clear or max mode to filter out noise or show more detail
- Clear mode uses algorithms to reject interference
- Max mode turns the sensitivity up to display all signal returns for more detail
- Contour XD cartography covers over 3,000 U.S. lake maps in the database
- Maps feature depth contour lines
- Maps also include U.S. lights and navigational markers, major roads, and interstates
- AutoChart Live allows you to create your own maps
- Supports optional wireless Bluetooth remote and dongle
- Supports optional HD radar
- Supports AIS signaling with optional equipment
- Supports Ethernet for optional networking
- NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000 networking capabilities built-in
- Optional I-Pilot Link to control select Minn Kota trolling motors
- Humminbird Helix 12 CHIRP GPS Fishfinder
- Display Unit
- Transducer and Cable
- Gimbal Mount
FREE SHIPPING within the Contiguous 48 USA. Orders ship within 1 - 3 business days. Depending on your location in the United States, your order will arrive approximately within 7 business days after the order is shipped.
We offer EXPEDITED SHIPPING for an additional cost based on request. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order info and request, we will handle it from there.
Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii is an additional $10.00 per order. Currently, we do not ship outside of the USA.
To understand our guidelines for returns, please take a look at our policy here: Returns Policy.