Out of stock
For all your fishing adventures, get a better grasp on the fish-holding structure hiding below the water's surface with the Helix 10 FishfinderåÊfrom Humminbird. The 10.1" LED-backlit display has a built-in GPS receiver to accurately display your position on the water, as well as mark productive fishing spots. With the addition of optional equipment, this unit can support 360å¡ imaging to give you a complete picture of the briny deep.åÊ
SwitchFire technology allows you to choose clear or max mode to filter out noise or show more detail using an advanced algorithm to filter out interference. DualBeam Plus lets you choose either a wide coverage area, or a narrower sonar cone for more detail. This system has a RMS power output of 500W, and a peak to peak output of 4000W, which allows the unit to provide an accurate representation of the bottom down to 1500' & 3000'. The transom-mounted transducer features multiple coverage angles of 20 & 60å¡ @ -10db so that you can adjust the coverage to suit depth and angling conditions for the best returns.
The internal GPS utilizes ContourXD maps. With over 3,000 U.S. lake maps in the database, you will be able to find a lake close to any location you might want to wet a line. These maps feature depth contour lines, so you can find all the drops, bumps and channels that may be holding fish. Also included are U.S. lights and navigational markers, as well as major roads and interstates.
This unit also features a high level of connectivity. Monitor engine data using NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000 marine networks. An optional Bluetooth remote and dongle can give you control of the unit from almost anywhere on your boat. Dual card slots allow you to access existing data and store your own. Using the optional Ethernet adapter you can add up to five additional devices including IP cameras, and share data with other devices. Adding the i-Pilot Link will let you control select Minn Kota trolling motors. You can also add Automatic Identification System (AIS) technology that allows you to see, and be seen, by other vessels equipped with the same technology.
- Display provides bright, clear color images for easy viewing in harsh sunlight
- 10.1" diagonal LED-backlit display
- Shows temperature in Fahrenheit and Celsius
- Sonar recording
- Split screen
- Split screen bottom lock
- 3D chart view
- Screen snap shot
- Sonar recording
- Large digits view
- Wide/narrow cone split screen
- Custom view selections
- Custom digital readout
- Temperature alarm
- Freeze frame
- Selective fish ID+
- X-Press menu system
- Can be configured to show sounder readings, charts, or both
- Gimbal or optional in-dash mount
- Optional 360å¡ with purchase and installation of additional hardware
- DualBeam PLUS combines two cones of coverage for great detail and a wide coverage area
- SwitchFire Sonar allows you to choose clear or max mode to filter out noise or show more detail
- Clear mode uses algorithms to reject interference
- Max mode turns the sensitivity up to display all signal returns for more detail
- GPS antenna built into the head unit
- Saves up to 2500 waypoints
- Saves up to 45 routes
- Saves up to 50/20000 tracks/points
- Two built-in SD card slots for additional maps and memory expansion
- Optional cartography available
- Contour XD cartography covers over 3,000 U.S. lake maps in the database
- Maps feature depth contour lines
- Maps also include U.S. lights and navigational markers, major roads, and interstates
- Supports optional wireless Bluetooth remote and dongle
- Supports optional HD radar
- Supports AIS signaling with optional equipment
- Supports Ethernet for optional networking
- NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000 networking capabilities built-in
- Optional I-Pilot Link to control select Minn Kota trolling motors
- Humminbird Helix 10 Fishfinder
- Transducer and Cable
- Display Unit
- Gimbal Mount
FREE SHIPPING within the Contiguous 48 USA. Orders ship within 1 - 3 business days. Depending on your location in the United States, your order will arrive approximately within 7 business days after the order is shipped.
We offer EXPEDITED SHIPPING for an additional cost based on request. Please contact us at email@example.com with your order info and request, we will handle it from there.
Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii is an additional $10.00 per order. Currently, we do not ship outside of the USA.
To understand our guidelines for returns, please take a look at our policy here: Returns Policy.