Out of stock
Find your dream fishing spots with the Humminbird 899ci HD SI Combo Fishfinder, featuring DualBeam PLUS Sonar with SwitchFire for versatile coverage and depth as well as Down Imaging Sonar for a more precise view of what's below you with high-frequency sound waves and Side Imaging Sonar that provides a 180å¡ view of objects to the side of your boat. Down Imaging technology scans the water with a beam that is wide side to side by thin front to back in order to produce high definition images while Side Imaging uses multiple beams to cover a wide area for detailed bottom topography and fish-attracting structures.
These systems are rated to work at depths up to 150' (DI/SI) & 1500' (2D) and has a peak to peak power output of 8000W. Also, they can be setup with multiple coverage angles of 20, 60, and 2x 85å¡ for a total of 180å¡ due to the use of the DualBeam PLUS sonar system and the SwitchFire enables users to setup multiple views simultaneously. Viewing imagery while out in the elements is no issue with the implementation of a 7" LED-backlit color TFT LCD with a resolution of 800 x 480 pixels. Additionally, this unit has a built-in GPS system with chartplotting capabilities and the ContourXD map system.
The 899ci was designed with advanced functionality in mind with AIS technology and HD Radar support, ensuring that in poor visibility users will still be able to track other boats and objects that are nearby. Dual SD card slots are available for advanced cartography, saving screenshots, sonar recordings, and waypoints as well as updating the internal software. For protection in all elements and just the nature of being near water, this device is IP67-rated from waterproofing down to 3.3' for 30 minutes.
For connectivity, this unit supports NMEA 2000 for viewing boat performance, weather, and more in addition to a 5-port Ethernet switch to link together multiple head units or share transducers. i-Pilot Link is also supported for enabling select Minn Kota Terrova and PowerDrive V2 motors to communicate with the 899ci fishfinder.
- 360 image for isolating sweeps or viewing all around you
- SwitchFire enables multiple sonar returns modes such as Clear and Max for setting up an ideal view for your expedition
- DualBeam PLUS sonar combines two beams, wide and narrow, for both high detail and a wide coverage area
- Internal GPS antenna built into the head unit
- Internal software is upgradeable
- Dual SD card slots
- ContourXD cartography is built in and covers 3000 US lakes with depth contours as well as other locations without contours
- 5-port Ethernet enables linking together of multiple head units or sharing of transducers
- HD Radar support for maintaining situational awareness in high traffic areas or low visibility
- AIS support for viewing important points and tracking other boats in the area to avoid accidents in low visibility or high traffic areas
- NMEA 2000 ready for viewing boat performance, weather or water conditions
- i-Pilot Link for communicating with select Minn Kota Terrova and PowerDrive V2 motors
- Gimbal mount with option for in-dash mounting
- Temperature sensor built into transducer
- IP67 waterproofing for up to 30 minutes at 3.3'
FREE SHIPPING within the Contiguous 48 USA. Orders ship within 1 - 3 business days. Depending on your location in the United States, your order will arrive approximately within 7 business days after the order is shipped.
We offer EXPEDITED SHIPPING for an additional cost based on request. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order info and request, we will handle it from there.
Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii is an additional $10.00 per order. Currently, we do not ship outside of the USA.
To understand our guidelines for returns, please take a look at our policy here: Returns Policy.