Out of stock
Whether you're hiking, hunting or fishing, the Montana 680 Handheld GPS Receiver with 8.0 Megapixel Camera from Garmin is the perfect companion. It features a dual-orientation color touchscreen and includes a year's subscription to BirdsEye Satelite Imagery. The built-in digital camera takes high-quality pictures and automatically geotags them with coordinates!
- 4" dual-orientation, glove-friendly touchscreen display
- 8 megapixel autofocus camera
- Automatically geotags photos
- 272 x 480 pixel display
- Sunlight readable
- Tracks both GPS & GLONASS satellites
- 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription
- Paperless geocaching
- Shares waypoints, tracks, routes & geocaches wirelessly with other compatible Garminå¨ GPS users
- HotFixå¨ satellite prediction
- Waterproof (IPX7)
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery or requires 3 AA batteries
- Includes USB cable & AC charger
- Dimensions:åÊåÊ5.7" L x 2.9" W x 1.4" D
- Weight: 10.2 oz. with battery
FREE SHIPPING within the Contiguous 48 USA. Orders ship within 1 - 3 business days. Depending on your location in the United States, your order will arrive approximately within 7 business days after the order is shipped.
We offer EXPEDITED SHIPPING for an additional cost based on request. Please contact us at email@example.com with your order info and request, we will handle it from there.
Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii is an additional $10.00 per order. Currently, we do not ship outside of the USA.
To understand our guidelines for returns, please take a look at our policy here: Returns Policy.